Impawtant Information ~ Pawty Packages
Welcome to Let's Pawty dog parties in Sydney, Australia, for humans who love to celebrate their fur babies!
These are our three styling pawty packages, so explore all your options and let the pawty begin!
- Parties are held in Sydney only
- Styled Pawty packages attract a minimum charge which includes up to dogs (including your own)
- Do you already have plans in place for your party location, or would you like to have a chat over the phone to discuss options?
- If the weather isn't ideal on the day of your party, your setup may need to be modified to suit the wind or rain, or there could be a potential postponement due to out-of-control weather conditions! We'll chat about it with you closer to the date when we know how the weather is looking.
- Are there any dog allergies we need to be aware of?
- In our take-home goodie bags, each dog receives a bandana, so please let us know their size and breed so we can best personalise the sizing of each bandana for your pawty guests.
- Will you be bringing your own party food for the humans? We can allocate 1/2 of one of our tables for your food, or you can bring your own table.
- We do a thorough clean up of the pawty for your canine party guests, and we do it with pleasure! If you're bringing your own party paraphernalia for the humans (snack and drinks) please ensure you bring adequate garbage bags etc to clean up that part of it.
- We take pics and video on our phones, so we can share your pawty on our socials, and we look forward to seeing your piccies too, and we can share those also. Let us know if you have an Instagram account that we can follow and tag you in the photos of! PLUS if your pawty guests have Instagram accounts let us know below, so we can make sure we tag them on the day also.
- If you would like a professional photographer and/or videographer on the day, let us know if you'd like our help with recommendations, and if you'd like us to include their fee in our invoice. If you check this option, your preferred party date may be affected by the photographers availability.
- Please make sure that all your canine guests have a dog lead with them, just in case of challenging behaviour, they may need to be on the lead, to avoid problems with other fur guests. If all dogs are playing nicely, no dog leads will be required (unless your chosen location insists on dogs on leads at all times)
- All Let's Pawty props and play equipment (tunnels, ball pits etc) are for the dog pawty guests. They are dog-friendly, not child-friendly so the small-human guests will need to bring their own play things!
- Depending on your chosen party location, there may be other dogs, children, or even ponies, which is out of our control. If your party is in a public place, we do our best to ensure that the area is clearly designated for a Let's Pawty pawty.
- While we always hope that PLAN A will work out perfectly, we always need to have a PLAN B location for a backup ... because you just never know what might happen on the day! What is your preferred dog-friendly location for a PLAN B option?
- If your party needs to be postponed due to Covid, whether that's you, or us, we'll postpone to the earliest available date that is suitable for both parties.
- All Pawty items, including tee pees and accessories, are not for sale.
- Any Pawty items lost or broken will need to be paid for
- All images are a guide only, and are subject to change
- All fur pawrents must remain with their fur baby at the pawty to ensure they are behaving, and playing well with the other guests. If the fur pawrents leave, the pawty host will be responsible for any dogs left in their care.
- Pawties require approximately 3.25 hours from start to finish: 1 hour prior to the Pawty for set up, 1.5 hours for the duration of the Pawty, and 45 minutes to pack up
- Full refund available if cancellation occurs at least 7 days before the pawty date
- Additional styling items such as balloon garlands or specialised props are available for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
- We can arrange customised cakes at an addititonal cost
- Depending on your chosen pawty location, there may be additional fees charged by the venue or park.
- *Full Terms & Conditions, click here.