Shop online now and pay later with Afterpay!
With Afterpay you can shop online now and pay later for your purchases; a safe, simple and convenient way to shop!
ALL ABOUT Afterpay:
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, ALL YOU NEED IS;
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as you payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A PAYMENT?
Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
WILL MY ORDER STILL BE DISPATCHED ASAP?
Yes, we’ll ship your order as normal.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
Click here to find out more about Afterpay